Frequently Asked Questions

Already have insurance?

If you are an undergraduate student, please click here

As of Fall 2020, all students enrolled full-time in master’s or doctoral program at the University of Maryland, College Park campus must have health insurance coverage. More information about this policy can be found at:

External Insurance Report Form (for AY 22-23)

Students enrolled in an external plan, please proceed to complete this form. Be sure to have your UMD student UID number (9-digits number) and a copy of your health insurance ID available. Uploading your health insurance ID card is not required, but if you choose to upload your card, some of the insurance policy holder information may pre-populate on the form for you.

Click Here to Report your External Health Insurance